ANIMAL EMERGENCY SERVICE
compassion • innovation • dedication
1. Give us a call when you arrive in the parking lot, and our receptionists will check you in over the phone: (631) 698-2225
2. A veterinary technician will then call you to go over your pet’s history and concerns. Please address anything you would like the doctor to know with them.
3. You will be asked to meet the technician at the door with your pet. Please wear a mask. The technician will bring your pet in for the appointment while you wait in the car.
4. During the exam, the doctor will contact you with a treatment plan.
5. Check out will be done over the phone. After payment, the technician will meet you back at the door to return your pet.
Thank you for your continued support and for trusting us with the care of your furry loved ones!
Established in 1977, Animal Emergency Service is the first and longest running animal emergency hospital in the state of New York.
Meet the dedicated and compassionate team of veterinary professionals, administrative staff, and receptionists who run Animal Emergency Service.