1. Give us a call when you arrive in the parking lot, and our receptionists will check you in over the phone: (631) 698-2225
2. A veterinary technician will then call you to go over your pet’s history and concerns. Please address anything you would like the doctor to know with them.
3. You will be asked to meet the technician at the door with your pet. Please wear a mask. The technician will bring your pet in for the appointment while you wait in the car.
4. During the exam, the doctor will contact you with a treatment plan.
5. Check out will be done over the phone. After payment, the technician will meet you back at the door to return your pet.
Thank you for your continued support and for trusting us with the care of your furry loved ones!
The facilities at Animal Emergency Service are fully staffed and equipped to handle minor to complex emergencies at any time. Critical care is facilitated by the use of our hospital’s extensive on-site resources which include advanced diagnostic imaging equipment, state-of-the-art operating rooms, and on-premises laboratory and pharmacy.
We respect the fact that referrals from primary care colleagues form the foundation of our practice; we strive to exceed their expectations everyday. Our team supports veterinary colleagues with open dialogue, trustworthy diagnoses, and prudent suggestions for followup care.